If you’re new around here, each Friday I write up a handful of lessons I’ve learned in my blogging-world that week. Thanks for stopping by!
- Scheduled blog posts (for my recipes) are really awesome – because when weeks like this one kind of fall apart, I already have recipes ready for you guys. The only problem with them, is they seem to be a bit addicting. This week when I posted the Hash Brown Casserole recipe, it left me with only two more scheduled posts. And I panicked! But I had no reason to! It wasn’t like my blog was going to fall off the face of the planet, today, or even in two weeks. It was all okay, but had I to take a deep breath and realize that. I think sometimes I try to plan too much :).
- Speaking of planning, is there a secret post planning session that I’m not invited too? When I opened BlogLovin a few times the past few weeks, there was a theme each day – of similar recipes. Like, a big group of peanut butter recipes, or all the same theme pasta recipes from different bloggers. It was as if they all got together in a secret society and planned a theme for blog posts. If this really happens, I totally want in 🙂
- I’ve been submitting my not-amazing pictures to TasteSpotting, and obviously getting rejected. About a week ago I found this blog post about ‘TasteSpotting Alternatives‘. One of them is Finding Vegan – which is a vegan version of TasteSpotting and…
- …my Chipotle Mac ‘n’ Cheese post was accepted! I was pretty proud 🙂
- I’ve also been loving post roundups. Two of my current favorites are Amanda [Running with Spoons]’s ‘Thinking Out Loud Thursdays’ , (featuring totally random and awesome thoughts) and Ricki Heller’s Wellness Weekends (featuring healthy vegan recipes). Both are awesome ways to find new, like-minded bloggers to read!
I hope everyone is having a great week! I’m going to dive right into my birthday!! weekend now! I’ll see you next Tuesday for an awesome recipe!